Monday, July 10, 2006

Friday Night

Wife: Did you ask me this morning when I was sleeping if those clothes match?
Me: Yes, Do you remember what you told me?
Wife: -laughing- No? I think I said they didnt match but I dont really remember I was kinda still sleeping.
Me: Ugh! You said they did! Ugh!
Wife: -Laughing hysterically now- Oh Im sorry they dont.
Me: Lotta good you are! Ugh!

I had a very busy weekend.

I went tubing down the crow wing river and got a minor sunburn that went away already.

I made some Rasberry Jam from scratch (YUM!).

Housework while my wife was off at her friends, sweeping, mopping, dishes.

I made a new character in DDO, a halfling rogue, on the Kyber server. (I usually make them on the Fernia server but Im all full up there and I wanted to make a rogue...)

I hope everyone has a good day, and I myself will be trying not to get too angry today, so y'all better be doing your part too. Thanks. :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home