Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am getting pretty darn sick of my mother in law.

She recently moved about 20 miles from where we live and man.

She is driving me nuts.

She owes me 500 bucks (since like 2 years ago), constantly has her hand out for something. And her controlling nature is driving me mad.

Yesterday, according to my wife we were supposed to go out there at 11, have lunch, come home at 3. I planned my day accordingly. Well we didnt end up leaving until 7. Then we get back to my house, and she wants to leave for the fireworks (which dont start until 10:30) at (I shit you not) 8:30. Like WTF Im going to stand around and stare at the grass for 2 hours?

Yeah I guess so.

I wonder how she will damper me next.

Ugh.

BTW this is my 777 blog post! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home