Monday, August 21, 2006

Well, I went into the wilderness for a few days and nights (Not 40, but I guess enough).

I feel alot better about being human now. I still dont understand how everything could change that one day a month ago, but thats ok. I think I recieved signal back from the almighty that all is well and as it should be and that I shouldnt (Over)analyze the situation anymore. Thats good.

Instead im going to try and be the most disgustingly good person around. :^) So far that plan seems to be working out well. It feels very natural to be disgustingly good.

Oh wait, If what you do is what you are then I am disgustingly good after all.

I hope I have the chance to be disgustingly good to you as well.

Have a disgustingly good day!!! :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home