Monday, October 09, 2006

I had a very good weekend.

Melissa got a fish, she is very happy about it, its a beta, she named it speedy. As of this morning its still alive.

I fought the urge to open my pickles all weekend. They are still pickling. So thats good. They might make it as long as the recipe calls for.

I had some nice talks with Dustin, since hes 17.5+ I dont get to see him much and I miss and worry about him but he was around a bit this weekend so I made some time to spend with him.

We took the kids to some garage sales, that was nice, Melissa got a choose your own adventure book and Johnny got a battery powered radio that looks older than I am, we have bets going on whether or not it works. Im betting no. But he needs a 9 volt battery to find out and we didnt have any.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

:^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home