Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well, I couldnt find the USB interface cable for my camera last night...So no pics of pumpkins today. Im going to see if I can borrow the camera from work, then Ill have picks posted 2morrow.

In good news in the "Dry firing" of the pumpkins last night, the pumpkins had shriveled up just enough to make them look more scarey and intimidating, hee hee hee.

Im sure the kids tonight will enjoy them while I am handing out teh candy.

I have bunches of work today so dont expect to see me lurking around the internet much.


Also we had "high fiber" night last night at my house...And man...That farina is going through me like a bulldozer. I had the worst cramping last night but am confident that after everything passes today Ill be feeling much betterer.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home