Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I have to leave work at <3 PM today...Let me tell you why

Yesterday my wife (Whose work schedule said she DIDNT work yesterday) was doing dishes and she sees her Meth using cousin and his GF pull in behind our house, and pull into our nieghbors garage(Theres plenty of parking on my street)...Then they come to door about 15 minutes later...My wife greets them at the door. They want to use the fone, so they say. Well meanwhile they are saying things like "You have the day off today?" and eyeing the big work schedule calendar my wife has hung up in the diningroom (As of yesterday this has been moved). So we are pretty sure they were there to rob my house. And my wifes schedule said she worked today 3-10. So I have to be home before she leaves to act like a pit bull or something.


I hope we are just paranoid...But man, that garage stuff freaks me out. My wife said she was too afraid to question them when they were there because they might konk her on the head and make off with my TV or something.

Fun fun fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home