Monday, October 23, 2006

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Canopenner: I wish someone would show up here

Canopenner: Hi Can man!

Canopenner: Oh hi! I would ask how you are doing but I already know

Canopenner: are you sure you know how I feel?

Canopenner: I think I have a good idea yes

Canopenner: I think you are lonely

Canopenner: you need to be paying attension

Canopenner: I cant, regretably Im at work

Canopenner: what a co-in-cidence! I am at work too

Canopenner: man you guys are dumb...of course we are all at work

Canopenner: shouldnt we be working then?

Canopenner: All work and no play makes jack a dull boy Cano

Canopenner: Actually I think it pays alright for jack if hes getting like I dunno 120 hours a week in at his job

Canopenner: I doubt his wife would be happy tho

Canopenner: Probably not, but she would have more money

Canopenner: One second guys, fone

Canopenner: That was jeanette gordon, Im back

Canopenner: maybe we are like connected in some strange way

Canopenner: Like maybe we are all the same person?

Canopenner: of course we are

Canopenner: Theres evidence suggesting that we are not the same tho....theres 3 of us in the chat room window

Canopenner: and we are all different colors...thats not the same person...In chat room terms

Canopenner: maybe chat room terms really mean nothing then

Canopenner: canopenner, you gotta have some rules keeping the universe cohesive with itself

Canopenner: yeah otherwise that would be complete chaos

Canopenner: I thought complete chaos was a ride at valley fair?

Canopenner: it is...but it could also be a universe where no fundemental rules exist for reality...of course in such a universe there could never be a person to observe the absence of those rules

Canopenner: Wow...Thats pretty deep canopenner...where do you come up with this stuff?

Canopenner: I would like to know too

Canopenner: I think its mostly from talking to myself

Canopenner: however I usually dont use this forum

Canopenner: I am keeping perfect track!

Canopenner: Dont lie man, we can tell

Canopenner: I cant

Canopenner: well I can, so shut up and go away, both of you

Canopenner: well if thats the way your gonna be

Canopenner: fine, im out

Canopenner: bye then I guess, nice talking to you both. Be good and have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home