Friday, October 13, 2006

Its FRIDAY! Still snowing off and on here, not quite as cold tho.

I do not have any real plans for this weekend. Except for to stay up late enough tonight to help Johnny find The Art Bell Show on his new-used AM radio he got from that garage sale the other day (It works!). I told him its probably the only thing a 13 year old boy would find on the AM that he would like and its not on until 11 oclock at night...Too bad he will only be able to listen to it on fridays because the rest of the week he has to goto bed at 10.

Maybe I will do a crapload of laundry and the dishes and all that other stuff I do on the weekends when I have the day off and my wife does not.

Next week I have to start going to some home buying classes to satisfy the bank we are going to be borrowing money from to buy the new house in Pelican. I know I havent got the job yet or anything but I need to be ready to get a place to live in case they do.

Also Ive been finding myself taking more naps than I used to. Thats pretty nice. And although I think I might be wasting time, it sure is pleasurable.

Also a new Doctor Who is on tonight. I might be a giant nerd for watching it but I just cant enough of that Rose Tyler (Billie Piper). Wow she is so dreamy.

And dont worry my wife knows about my preoccupation with her.

:^)

Have a nice weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home