Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today is Stephen's (15) birthday, We got him Vikings tickets and a VOIP headset. He outta be pretty happy about it. We are having Bacon Cheeseburgers for his birthday dinner.

:^) It will be nice.

In other news I opened my pickles yesterday. They turned out not rotten and quite potent. Im going to slice the biggest one (Quite frankly the biggest pickle Ive ever seen) up for the birthday hamburgers. :^)

But first I have to make it through today.

:^)

Lets see in other news I started watching Dark City with
Moodkiller yesterday, he is suppose to come finnish it with me some night this week. But that movie is soooo cool I dont know if I can wait(Ive seen it before a number of times so Im not waiting in suspence or anything but it is a really good flick). I would highly recommend you all rent it if you havent seen it before.

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home