Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ugh...Why does my 17 year old kid have to be such a punk...He was all covered up on the couch this morning so I did my standard thing to wake him up. Yell at him. Well then he started yelling back at me. I wanted to knock his block off. But I didnt. What I did do is decide Im not waking him up anymore. Smart mouthed punk, if hes so smart he can keep track of his own wake-up time. GRRRRR. So I expect he will be late for school come next Monday (Kids have tomorrow and Friday off).I bet he will turn it into "ALL MY FAULT" too. Well F him. Hes lucky he didnt come up short a few teeth today.

In other news I drank ALOT of grape pop yesterday. I havent had that stuff in a long time. But the reason I did was because the scientist in me wanted to see if the purple dye in it would effect my stool color. Stay tuned for updates on that.

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home