Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I had the weirdest dream last night...In it I was "inhabiting" the body of someone who was not me. Some sort of soldier. Well me and the people I was with (None of them I knew in "real life") were on our way to some border-land. In the dream I was trying to tell the others I was with that their world was not real. I remembering using the term simulation. I told them that they could "Be whatever they believed themselves to be", and that I would do what I could to help them, In the course of the dream, my direct "boss" had been shot and killed (It was a woman who had shot him, in the middle of the night because she wanted his gloves, it was very white and cold and snowy wherever we were.). Well since it was just a dream, I raised him from the dead. They were all quite impressed by this but I insisted that it was nothing and then I woke up.

I came to wondering just how real this world was.

Weird.

Be sure to take a look at my pumpkin picture below and have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home