Friday, July 20, 2007

I got myself into trouble this morning.

My wife wakes me up at like 8:30. With breakfast in bed, "Honey, I have a special surprise for you!". I dont usually eat breakfast and if I do its 1 or 2 hours after Ive been awake. Well I tried to mechanically eat a piece of bacon and I burned my mouth on the syrup for the french toast. But Im afraid it was obvious that I didnt want it. Then I stupidly said, "When was the last time you saw me eat breakfast?", I didnt realize what I was saying, I had been awake for 2 minutes and also Im real dumbass.

Then my wife started to cry.

:^(

Then I felt bad for 2 hours.

I love my wife and she is very sweet. I told her I would try and be hungryer in the mornings but she told me I prolly wouldnt get breakfast in bed again.

So be it. :^/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home