Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, I just got back from work. The tail end of me working with 2 ISPs to get this girls outgoing mail working.

200 bucks.

Yesterday we took the kids to Fritz Loven Park.

There is a creek there that is fed by freshwater springs. The water is about 50 degrees, its pretty nice if you dont mind swimming in a 4 foot pool with some trout, water worms and the like.

I dont mind it. There are never ever any people there that I have seen.

But Ive been trying to figure out who the hell this Fritz Loven guy is. There is a place in the park where his house used to be (according to the plaque there) BUT thats all anyone seems to know about him. So far I heard he was Hobo, and an eccentric millionaire but I dunno...thats from totally unreliable sources. (aka my mother in law)

I cant find any information anywhere.

Keep your eye out for me huh?

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home