Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hooray! My darling cat has returned!

I am so overjoyed I can not contain my excitement!

She even seems to be extra affectionate! She loves me!

My sister has a myspace page for her cat, Mr. Man. I always call her a giant nerd for it, but Im so happy that my cat has returned ,I think I may now do the same. Plus then Ill be able to send her a furrr-iend request.

I bet I am inviting ridicule.

In other news...My delicate technician hands were only slightly damaged during todays sign work. I only lost a little bit o' skin. And I learned how to operate a scissor lift...They kept telling me to take breaks and I told them that was boring, As I dont have anything to do there...Heh...By the end of the day they were telling me to take an application home with me.

I guess it would pay better than temp work. But it might be more dangerous. Because they arent always hanging signs. The place is a printing mill. I saw one of the now defunct PSG helpdesk there. She startled me by walking up and saying, "Hey, Robert" , like I had just seen her 10 minutes ago...That was nice.

:^)

Hope everyone has a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home