Thursday, January 03, 2008

I hear alot of stories at work:

"The old riverton high school is haunted..."

"I was cruising at 85 on my way back from Montana when I got pulled over..."

"I saw on the news that 75 percent of all corona sold in the US has traces of urine in it..."

"I drank my own Pee once..."

At the mention of the last one I piped up, "I would love to hear that whole story!"

"Well, I was running for the bathroom all super fast, cause I really had to go, I got to the toilet, whipped it out and Pee just started shooting everywhere, I got some in my mouth! I immeadiately brushed my teeth and drank like 4 gallons of water."

After hearing that story I laughed for about 20 minutes. LOL. I didnt think that was possible.

Hey its funny. Have a great day! Im off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home