Monday, April 21, 2008

Would you all prefer the good news or the bad news first?

Lets get the bad news out of the way:

My angelfish died.

Yes, sad I know. I was pretty broke up about it on Friday. But hes just an fish and one who could be replaced for 10 dollars at that so there is really nothing to get all bent out of shape about. Much as I loved him. I guess sometimes theres nothing you can do about sickness and disease.

Also I did end up giving my mother in law my king sized bed to sleep in on saturday night. It was only for one night and while I slept like crap on the living room floor Im glad I let her have it. It really primed me for some GREAT sleep last night.

Ok the good news:

My and John and Melissa took the metal detector to the beach on Sunday, we found BIG trasure.

18 bobby pins(Im convinced these are #1 cause of metallic litter on beaches, leave them at home when you go swimming ladies)

3 unidentified pieces of metal that were so old they looked like lumps of rust

1 bullet casing

2 beer caps (1 bud and 1 smirnoff ice)

1 can of deep woods off.

3 bb's

And 1 quarter from 1976! Woot! there was much celebration upon finding this in the midst of all that junk. I thought it would be all golden earrings and watches at the beach but I guess I was wrong.

I hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home