Tuesday, August 05, 2008

For all my talking about how people need not worry and God will save all our worthless butts and what great news that is (At least to me), I got some pretty nasty remarks back.

Mr X, in all his great intelligence, insight and massive reasoning ability replies:

"You dumb fucking shitbag."

And also

"Mole removal. Check it out."

Lets address his first insight into the nature of the universe.

Yes, I am a shitbag, in that I walk around carrying with me bowels full of shit. In fact, everything I consume becomes shit. But Mr. X, you seem to have forgotten that you yourself are inflicted with the same issues of excrement mobility that I have. Everything you consume also becomes shit, and Im afraid that you carry it around with you as well, just like I do.

As for me being "dumb", would you compare the intelligence between ants? between fish? between rats? of even chimpanzees? Of course not, generally speaking any ant is as smart as any other ant, any fish has an intelligence pretty much equal to any fish of the same species. And I havent heard of many chimpanzee jailbreaks from any zoos in the country, so we have to assume that they are all about as smart as each other too.

So yes, I am equally as stupid as the rest of the entire human race. Some might be fractionally smarter than me and other marginally more stupid, but from an outside viewpoint looking in I believe we are all about as smart as each other. To argue against that would be to argue against logic itself. Not that you have any qualms about not being logical. I would mention how nicely this particular argument works itself into my Christian Doctrine but I know you wouldnt listen anyway.

So as demeaning as that is for me to admit it, I am basically the same as you, its true.

Now about the mole removal statement, this is another place we differ, I dont think theres anything wrong with me.

Be it my moles, my constant quest for self improvement and spiritual enlightenment, the people I hang out with, the car I drive, my haircut, or the way I live my life.

You on the other hand must really think theres something wrong with you, to come here, to my blog, to attack me, for what purpose?

To make yourself feel better about your insecurities, your shortcomings, your problems?

Your "mole removal"?

Where did you fail so badly in life that you feel the need to come here and attack me anonymously via a proxy server? What brought you so low? What warped your poor mind to the point where you enjoy this, the cruelty to/and mockery of others over anything that is good and helpful and productive?

Hey and before I go, you need to check out John 7:24, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

And Mr.X I do hope you find something better to do than be mean, name call, and generally make an ass of yourself.

But If not Ill be here to try and help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home