Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I dont usually post about political crapola because I have better things to do with my life than analyze the government. I try to turn out on election day and vote for the guys I like to win(I dont always make it tho, bad me). I have to admit I dont mind the current executive branch. I certainly wouldn't vote for someone married to Tipper Gore, but the state I live in did.

All my life Ive been hearing scuttle about secret societies and the knights of the templar and the illuminati and blah blah blah...But it is a fact there really are secret societies (as absurd as that sounds to any rationally thinking human being).

Now whether or not they actually control the government and are bent on world domination remains to be seen. I do have to say there is some compelling evidence of the prior, or at least them holding influence over the government.

Heres the link to interviews where both canadates(most likely future canadate) admit to membership in the secret society:

Video interviews

And heres some background on the society(I think you might actually have to buy a book or two to get the whole story):

Skull & Bones: The Secret Society That Unites John Kerry and President Bush

Summing up...

Secret Societies:Yes
Bigfoot:No
Lock Ness Monster:No
UFO's:Yes
and the jury is still out on the chupacabra. :^P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home