Friday, May 07, 2004

One thing I especially hate is the fact that when your a man, architects and contractors apparently think you don't need to shit as much as when your a woman.

I've been in women's bathrooms(after hours, late at night, or on weekends) and let me tell you one thing they are not lacking is kamodes. They also don't lack for air freshener, flowery wallpaper or signs indicating that you should do a self breast exam every month.

Case in point. The woman's bathroom in the building my desk is in.

3 cammodes! See since we men don't need to shit we only have 1. A fact that I guess is supposed to be made up for in that we have 2 urinals as well. While this might seem to be OK let me assure you its not. If we look at the entire building and break down the ratio that way then we have 2 cammodes and 4 urinals, while the women get 6 cammodes. I haven't had occasion to take a crap without waiting for someone to exit the stall in a month. I'm tired of pacing back and forth in front of the men's room with a turtle head poking out of my ass.

Why does it have to be this way? I mean I like to piss in a urinal as much as the next guy but its certainly not ideal. I'm sure every guy out there has experienced the "splashback" effect, plus they kinda reek. I don't care if someone has changed the urinal mint this month.

I demand equal but separate facilities. It might not have been good enough for the equal rights movements but it sure as hell would make me a lot more comfortable.

Additionally Id like to see more bidets. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home