Friday, April 30, 2004

Me: What do your think of this band?
Cube-mate:Who is it?
Me:Less than jake.
Cube-mate: eh. I guess its not the worst.
Me: Like Guttermouth? You didn't like them.
Cube-mate:Yeah that was not good.
Me: Goldfinger?
Cube-mate: Who?
Me:MXPX?
Cube-mate:Never heard of them.
Me: Ten Foot Pole?
Cube-mate: Not familiar with them no.
Me: Me first and the Gimme Gimmies?
Cube-mate: um? who?
Me: Propaghandi?
Cube-mate: Nope
Me: Pennywise?
Cube-mate: Um...
Me: Diesel Boy?
Cube-mate: Whos that?
Me: Nerf Herder?
Cube Mate: I never heard of any of these people.
Me: Your so unhip.
Cube-mate: MAYBE YOU ARE!

Um. I didn't think so. But perhaps I am. Today Im going to try to get genesis(acd recording software) to work in XP with the 4.9 novell client. I wonder if anybody out there has any clue if 4.9 has known bugs?

Speak up, Speak up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home