Thursday, June 10, 2004

Im here. I got some pictures, but Im not posting them yet. You'll all have to wait until I get home. Since I dont have my cableses. They are too trixie.


So anyway, my boss and I were looking for a liquor store here in Philli, We found one. It was next door to a sushi place.

The liquor store was closed but it was only 9, so we were alittle confused, just then a guy came out of the sushi joint and we ask him, "is this liquor store closed?" He smiled and said (In broken english)

"Ya, they take care of you in there tho." and gestured towards the sushi joint.

We figured-what the hell! and went into the place.

DAVE:You have saki?
WAITRESS: We no serve alcohol. No.
DAVE:You have this brand of beer tho? (Gesturing towards the card on the table featuring some exotic brew)
WAITRESS:No, next time you bring your own. OK?

So yeah no buzz.

That sucks so Im going to bed.

I think I may have also got food poisoning from called "spider" that I split with Dave. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home