Friday, July 02, 2004

So The Brainerd Parade is this weekend. I hate that goddamned thing. Ugh. every year I am forced to go sit on a curb and watch the kids brawl with other children in the streets for candy that the paraders throw to the ground. The whole scene reminds me of a grain truck stopping for drop off in some starving African country. I HATE IT! hate it I tell you! hate it.

However I have a plan this year. Ive been trying to talk the bigger kids (12 and 15) into thinking its lame too. Therefore they will not want to go. Then I can say Im staying home with them. And gramma and grampa can take the littler ones. I dont know if its going to work but I definately have a shot at skipping that hellish show of patriotism and advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home