Tuesday, August 03, 2004

In the words of my nextdoor cube-neighbor, "uhhhhhhguhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh"

Im tired. I started feeling rather not well last night at about 10. So I went to bed early at 11. It didn't help. I had strange strange strange nightmares all night long. I finally got up at 6:30 and watched some TV and took a giant heap of dirty clothes downstairs for the GF. Ick. I still feel like crap.

Perhaps these pills that another of my coworkers gave me will help. Its called ALTOVIS. I read the ingredients and the main one is Caffeine 100 mg. Thats alot of caffeine, even for me.

At least Im line 1 today. That should make things easier. I also want to find out where I can look to see what domain policies are being pushed down to my PC. Since no network analysts can answer my question regarding that. Ill also be playing some Yoshi's island for supernintendo. That Yoshi what a guy...er...dinosaur...er...Dragon...er...Yoshi. WTF is a Yoshi anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home