Tuesday, September 21, 2004

And it continues!

--- obi jack1 wrote:

> Dear Robert,
>
> Thank you for your mail to me and I have also noted
> that you were perplexed at receiving my mail,like
> you
> stated in your mail that you do not beleieve me but
> I
> would wish to inform you that what I told you is
> authentic.
>
> I appreciate and understood you have no offensive
> intention in your first mail,though you said were
> obviously suprised,it is normal for one to think in
> line with that, but I wish to inform you that this
> transaction is hundred percent real and risk free.
>
> So I beleive it would be very pertinent for you and
> I
> to talk on phone for details concerning this
> transaction and for more clarifications,therefore I
> urge you to call me on my private telephone number
> +228-903-82-19 at all times.
>
> I await for your call.
>
> God bless you.
>
> Obi.

My Latest Reply

Obi,

I would love to call you because my GF is already spending my soon to be inheritance with little or no regard to how much will actually clear after taxes. There is just one small problem.

I dont have a phone and the people I work for appearently have restricted long distance access to my work phone at my desk, I just get fast busy when I try and call your number.

Please advise how you would like to proceed.

Im in the money,
Robert Schultz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home