Friday, January 28, 2005

3 things.

1. I cant wait to get home. Everybody here is really nice and accommodating and I had that comfy hotel room and all but there's something to be said for sleeping in my bed and being in my own house. I fly out of Columbus at 6:45 tonight and arrive in Brainerd "airport" (ever see that Wings sitcom?) at 11:05, 3 hour layover in Minneapolis. Ick.

2. Taxi Cab drivers are very nice even if their English is rather broken. They get even nicer when you give them a 10 dollar tip (and in return a got a hand full of receipt slips that I can fill out for any amount in return. HEHEHEHE), Look how it pays to not be greedy!

3. If someone logs into hotmail and then fails to delete their internet history and temp. Internet files then you can see who they were sending and receiving mail from, as well as the subject fields. So don't forget to empty all that crap if you're using a checkout laptop. (this is what happens when Im trapped in a room with a laptop and no internet service, other than setting the high score on MS 3D Pinball.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home