Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well (theres me starting a post with well again.), Im in Columbus. The flights out here were horrible. From Minneapolis I rode this 44 seat jet and let me tell you. Scarey Shizzle, scarey scarey. When it deployed its landing gear there was this giant crash bang and I really thought I was about to die.

But now flying is half over. I cant wait until 2morrow when I return to Brainerd.

Lets see...

In other news the people here are very very very kind. The cab drivers, the front desk people and my fellow -Insert company name here- employees, Quite nice.

I am drinking my first Pepsi since the day before yesterday. Im surprised I didnt have any bugs or snakes crawling on me last night. Incidently I didnt eat yesterday AT ALL, so far I havent eaten today either.

And just one more thing before I go:

WTF good is turn down service in your hotel room? WTF? You're too lazy to pull down the sheets yourself? Or you're an invalid or what? Who the hell would ever need pull down service. Its stupid.

Well the guy doing my training should be here soon so I had better go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home