Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well sometimes your best efforts goto shit.

1/11 8:30 PM

Our little girl has a problem with her bowel being extended, Therefore its important for us to keep her good and "cleaned out" for 18-24 months starting from last July (when she had surgery).

Me (to GF): Well she hadn't pooped in 2 days yesterday so I gave her a dulcolax when I got home last night, but she still hasn't gone.

GF:Ugh...That's no good.

Me:Yeah, maybe we should give her an enema....

GF:Its too late...She needs to be going to bed.

Me:Well its 8:30, she should be all done going by 9, if we start now...

GF:Ok, you do it.

Me(to Melissa,8):ok...Let's do it.

At this point she pretty much started screaming, "MOMMY!MOMMY!MOMMY!", So the GF did it. Big sigh of relief out of me. Well everything went great, she got the enema and then she started crapping all over the place. She continues to crap until like 11 PM. Also I was scrubbing the bathroom floor at midnight.

Well this morning rolls around and when I go in to get her up for school she kinda groans at me about how her stomach is still upset and I tell her she doesn't need to goto school as long as she goes back to bed. When I complete the statement she jumps up out of bed and runs for the bathroom.

Me:So, great you're going to goto school anyway...I like it!
Melissa from the bathroom:I dunno daddy...I still have diarrhea(insert child crying noises here).

So once she was done I gave her some juice and put her back in bed. Maybe in a few hours she will be up and feeling better.

I hope so. I feel like its all my fault. But I gotta keep the crap flowing out of her. Close as I can figure it that dulcolax from 2 days ago must have been eating its way down meanwhile the enema broke whatever plug she had going on in there and walla a 24 hour crapfest.

I think maybe we should get a 3rd doctors opinion. :^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home