Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yes, because its all microsoft's fault that you cant tell the difference between a pop up and an os generated info button.

Wait I know the answer. STAY OFF THE INTERNET! I bet you didnt get that pop up by going to a "company name here" internal website.

Now that you mention it maybe I do have grounds to sue microsoft, FOR RUINING MY LIFE!


----- Forwarded by Robert Schultz on 01/10/2005 03:17 PM -----
01/10/2005 03:13 PM

To: IT PC Support-Brainerd
cc:
Subject: Pop-ups

The pop-ups seem to be getting more and more devious. One popped up and asked if I wanted to install. Since I didn't, I selected "cancel," which was followed by a message that said "download complete." Since when does "cancel" mean "I give you permission to download"? God only knows what was downloaded, but I'm sure I'm in for an unpleasant surprise. Please let me know what I should do next.

Anyone care to join me in a class action suit against Microsoft Corporation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home