Monday, January 10, 2005

A few years ago (long before the invention of winXP). I tried this program out called WindowBlinds. It was nice and cool and could do alot of things to the look and functionality of windows. It was neat.

But nothing I wanted to saddle my PC with.

Now its 5 or 10 years later. And Im stuck with 3 color choices in WinXP, Silver, olive, or blue.

Well that sucks.

Hop on over to Stardock

And get yourself some other color options. Im using this NeoOS skin and it comes with this nice transparent feature.

Check my screen shot.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Incidently it all seems to be free (theres some blah blah blah about getting the full version but I really see no need to. Im just sick of olive, silver or blue.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home