Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Problems, Problems, Problems...

Why does everything need to be so complicated? Nothing is ever easy? WHY? WHY?!?!? I dont understand it.

Case in point, I am getting married on March 26. Great huh? The problem occurs because I have no best man. I was trying to get Asa but appearently uncle sam is having problems with him flying from Tokyo and only staying 3 days. So looks like hes out (he tried, thats all I can ask....). But that kinda leaves me in a desperate place. The other guy I could ask has screwed me over before (he slept with a whorish girlfriend I had about 10 years ago. She got dumped, but I guess I kept him around because she was pretty whorish and hes a dumbass so it wasnt really his fault). But I dont want him to be best man for those reasons.

And so, I guess Ill be my own best man. We should have plenty of witnesses anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home