Monday, February 21, 2005

Ugh...I need to fix my stupid robot so it wont give out my SN.


TNkErBLl10A4: hey
canopenno: hello
TNkErBLl10A4: who is this
canopenno: I give up who is it?
TNkErBLl10A4: this is amanda who is this
canopenno: robert...my sister is amanda
canopenno: your my sister!!!
canopenno: so whats up?
canopenno: I didnt know you used aim
TNkErBLl10A4: robert who do u go to my school ?
TNkErBLl10A4: is this a robot ?
canopenno: my sister goes to ASU...no I dont goto ASU
canopenno: I wish I was a robot sometimes
TNkErBLl10A4: is this a robot
canopenno: I wish I was a robot sometimes
TNkErBLl10A4: well what school do u go to
canopenno: If I was a robot I wouldnt goto school...and I wouldnt if I was an adult
TNkErBLl10A4: ok i hate u
TNkErBLl10A4: lol
canopenno: hate is a bit strong dont you think?
TNkErBLl10A4: no
TNkErBLl10A4: anyway sarah likes u
canopenno: thats cause I own her
TNkErBLl10A4: her screen name is grltalky or grltalky2
canopenno: maybe Ill make her give out your SN on every reply to every user
canopenno: since you hate me

After that I didnt get many replies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home