Friday, February 11, 2005

My soon to be mother in law is coming to stay with us for a week. Yay(note the sarcasm). Not that I dont like my mother in law its just that any houseguest staying for a week will rub me raw. Theres already 6 of us living there and to make it 7 for a week.

Youch.

Another downside is she eats through my biologics. The plus side is she wont have a problem with them.

Another downside is my GF is going to pick her up (she lives about 300 miles away) and wont return until this evening.

Of course, at this point its a bunch of speculation. I am not sure if she is going to "need" to come or not.

See, she is having some problems with turning 50 and I guess, "her life is not where she thought it would be at 50" (personally I have no expectation for my 50th birthday or how Ill be living my life at that point to avoid just such a mess).

And forgive me my kind and generous readers, but women, ANY WOMAN, will think about things to the point of despair and all around follow trains of thought considered to be absurd by the masculine individuals of our species. Its been my experience that these "thought problems" can lead to depression, spontaneous bouts of tears, Mood swings, violent behavior, irritability, insomnia, bad dreams and malaise.

And those are all pre menopause and non-menstruated realated afflictions.

I understand that PMS and menopause can make things worse but thats a whole different post entirely.(which I will never be brave enough to make)

I thank God daily that I was born a man.

Women of the world. I feel for your compulsive/obsessive/feminine thought processes.

If you can possibly, try not to worry so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home