Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I had a bad childhood. Some of you know. My parents are both alchies. My father, an honest to God sociopath on top of that.

It doesnt make for alot of happy memories.

But I do have at least one. You know the red glow you get out of an electrical/propane/keroscene heater? Yeah, that glow. Its the best. I love sitting in front of a heater with the lights off to this day, just basking in the red orange goodness that is artificial heat.

My GF pointed out last night she has the same good red/orange memories. Except when she burned her bunny on it. (I assumed she was talking about a stuffed animal because I replied, "I burnt my dog on it too!")

How 'bout you folks? Ever burn your stuffed animals or bask in the glow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home