Monday, February 14, 2005

I just want to pop in and rant about how JUNKY THOSE GROCERY STORE/HALMARK GIFT BAGS ARE. (And if you are GF you better quit reading right now!)

See I was planning on getting my GF some chocolates(I got a bag of bite sized snickers and one of butterfingers, both are tied for her favorite), a nice foot softener creame, And some stuff for a mud mask facial or 2. and I stuck it in one of those bags. Along with a schedule for me to wash her feet, apply the creame, and then Ill give her a facial and if she wants she can give me one too. After that will come a nice message given by yours truely. (I didnt want to spend alot for V day like I normally do. I average about $125 most years)

BUT the $#%^ing bag broke when I was shaking it up to mix the candies together (F'n JUNK!)...

So...

Im stapling it together.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home