Friday, April 22, 2005

sucrazzyfan01: hey
sucrazzyfan01: hey
sucrazzyfan01: who r u
sucrazzyfan01: talk 2 me
canopenno: its a mystery, no?
canopenno: Im paris hilton
sucrazzyfan01: no
canopenno: um...the new pope?
sucrazzyfan01: stop
canopenno: where did you get my SN
sucrazzyfan01: plzz
sucrazzyfan01: who r u r u a computer
canopenno: nope Im not a computer...but If I was one I would be....the computer that wore tennis shoes
canopenno: no
canopenno: maybe the one from 2001
sucrazzyfan01: then wat is ur name
canopenno: Im not a computer
canopenno: where did you get my SN
sucrazzyfan01: who r u then
canopenno: I answered 1 of your questions
canopenno: quid pro quo
sucrazzyfan01: u cant talk 2 me if i block u
canopenno: I think you may be flattering yourself...

sucrazzyfan01's warning level increased to 40%

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home