Wednesday, November 09, 2005

2 part post today.

This first part is not a personal attack. I repeat it is not a personal attack.

Its really hard for me to care about my job and my place of business when my boss doesnt care...I dont really know what his problem has been lately but it seems not caring about anything is the new status quo. I dont like not caring. Id rather care a whole lot. I wish my boss and my company would make that easier for me. Instead of making me view this place as just a paycheck. Its helpful to one's outlook on life to care about their place of employment, to feel like part of a team, to be a part of something bigger. Something great.

Im just not getting that anymore.

And then nextly, I had a bad doughnut yesterday. It tasted like pure preservatives...The packaging said it would be good until nov 11, I wonder if that meant nov 11 of this year or another year past.

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Poor Dave Schultz took a bite(for testing purposes) then immediately spit it in the garbage and started eating grass like on a bugs bunny cartoon. (Actually there was no grass available, If there had been I would have been eating it first.)

That doughnut was grosser than the soap I ate the day before. And please no gratuitous grass jokes(ASA!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home