Friday, November 25, 2005

That was the best thankgiving Ive had in recent memory....

Everythign was perfect...Except I burned the bisquits just alittle bit, but they were still yummy...MMMM and my turkey I made in a garlic, onion and butter rub...MMMMMM Juicy...My wife said I should make the turkey every year. I was so proud of myself when she said that...I had anxiety over that turkey all day.

And the pies were yummy too...Perfect.

Everything was nice and quiet all day....I played computer games with the kids while I cooked...

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Tonight I goto my mother in laws :^P

Only one link for you today...But its a good one...Kept me entertained for hours last night until I fell asleep.


The Movies: Movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home