Thursday, November 10, 2005

Double standards...I hate them.

Listen to this: My wife made a pumpkin cake last night (I bought the supplies). And I goto have a giant piece of it (Granted 1/4th of the cake, but only twice as much as any kid got). And she starts yelling at me. "You dont need to eat that much."

Well excuse me. Im sorry, I thought that by buying the food and paying the rent for the oven that entitled me to whatever I want. I must have gotten confused with my domestic sovereinty.

Do you know what words would come out of her mouth if I told her "You dont NEED to eat that.", I do and its somnething along the lines of "F you,who the hell do you think you are?" And she would be right too.

Thats why I dont tell her whats OK for her to eat.

I ate the pumpkin cake anyway, meanwhile grumbling, "I bought the damn cake, Ill eat as much of it as damn well pleases me." And showered my wife with "I dont think you need to eat that."s and "Is this ok for me eat honey?"s all night.

Mumble, Grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home