Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend Recap:

Bought Red Dead Revolver for PS2, it was 19 dollars at walmart and that game is pretty sweet, if you ever played it.

Baked a banana cake from scratch. Turned out yummy.

Froze my butt off on my cold porch, My little heater out there overloaded its electrical cord so I had to replace it with an even littler heater.

Played the last 2 days of the D&D online beta, once again pretty sweet, I already preordered the game...Now I just need to come up with a hundred bucks for the full release when it hits shelves Feb 28. Additionally I cant wait until the preorder launch Feb 24th.

Ive been downloading a lot of They Might Be Giants, I would be interested if you have any MP3's, ESPECIALLY ROBOT PARADE, I would be extremely interested in getting a copy. Ill send Atlantic a couple bucks if you want me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home