Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well, If I was on the LOST island I would murder sawyer. Easy peasy.

Im not gonna be in tomorrow,Im taking the day off for some last minute preparations for a visit from my mother-in-law. She is coming for the weekend,actually to have a party she made plans for at my house. Yeah. She has invited my sister-in-law, my wifes aunt, and some other people to my house for a spaghetti meatball dinner.

I would say, hey, what a rude "f'n b", but then Id just feel bad about it.

Oh crap I already do.

In other news Im also planning on buying a new coffee maker for my wife, I broked her old one :^(, by accident of course. So Im buying this slicker one that makes capiccino, expresso, lattes and 10 cups of coffee. Ill get a grinder.

Isnt a backpay check fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home