Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh, what a weekend!

And I dont mean that in a positive way. I got my super duper coffee pot, it works great, I like the espressos, I like the normal coffee I get out of it with my grinder. MMMM YUM.

That part was great. And hardly anyone showed up for my mother in laws party. Score there too.

The bad part? This guy comes to my door, starts talking about this other appartment my landlords own down the way. Running tons of water out its living room cieling. I went and looked and holy crap if it wasnt niagra falls over there. It looks to me as tho the entre must be flooded from it, because water was beginning to pool on the downstairs floor.

Great. Called Landlords...Nothing...Wait an hour...Walk over there again...Still looks like atlantis in there...I called the water company, water company said I should call the cops. Great! I hate cops. I call the cops.

Yesterday morning it looked like a cleaning van was there so it must be all taken care of. I dont know why I care but I just had to stop the senseless destruction.

Ugh.

Then yesterday I ended up sick. Sniffles. Still sick today. Ugh...Getting worse it seems. I have to goto the potty now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home