Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Someone asked me yesterday what blogs were my favorites.

Well...

It got me thinking. Im a big voyeur, I love reading about people (especially females, is that sexist of me, I just think girls are more interesting than guys) who I dont know. Its so interesting and non threatening just to dig into someones life who you will never meet.

Its always nice to think "Man, that girls got issues", or "Its good that some people out there still think and have a brain that they use on a daily basis", "thats too bad" or even "how cute!".

Most importantly it makes me think about someones life which is not mine! Not the day in day out computer drudgery I have to deal with, not the cooking of a thousand meals, not the breaking up of a hundred kid fights, not the bills, not the pressure, not the worries, not the anything of mine.

And that my friends has alot of value to me. So if you come around here, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home