Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have to goto a memorial service today.


I had a fight with my wife about it last night because I had the audacity to say , "Life is for the living" and other pearls of wisdom such as "How can I feel bad about God's will when I pray for it to be done everyday?" or "If you really had faith in Jesus Christ and the plan for eternal salvation of ALL men, you wouldnt get so broke up by this, after all it makes death not near as final as you guys are making it out to be."

Well then she got mad and started to yell at me.

But anyway, I am going to the memorial, to show my support for the guys son, even though like I told my wife, "There is nothing I can say or do to ease his pain from his fathers death". I do feel sorry for him. Im sorry that life is fleeting. Im sorry that we dont have documented fact about the afterlife. Im sorry that people dont build enough faith while they are alive to be secure with death (I work on it everyday).

I love my wife, and Im sorry I got in a fight with her at 12 AM and I layed in bed until 2 stewing about death.

Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home