Monday, January 29, 2007

Well, Im back. Id like to think I had alot of things happen over the past week for me to talk about.

I played alot of video games. (As you may have suspected).

The 18 year old thought he would go into HR block and file his taxes for last year. He called us afterward. To wich I said, "I can prove you were my dependant last year, so if you want to f' with the IRS and perform tax evasion than you go right ahead."

My wife was slightly more upset, she spent an hour on the fone yelling at HR block.

So that all boils down to her taking him in and filing an exemption for him today at HR block...And also I guess they are doing our taxes for free, to fix this mess they created. Any idiot could have told that the kid should not be filing his own taxes anyway his birthday was 12/31.

And the kid definately knew what he was doing too. Which is why my wife was so mad. So all those people who said I was the jerk here, think again. I am not one to claim what is not mine. I am interested in doing the right thing. Too bad the 18 year old doesnt seem so interested in it.

Also in other news Melissa had her little friend kathryn spend the night and that all went well, the girls went to sleep at 9:08 that night, they musta been very tired from driving me crazy with their extra loud playing and laughing.

And lastly, I had 2 bowls of chile for dinner last night :^) YUMMY! However, avoid my cube today fi you know whats good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home