Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lots of stuff to talk about today.

I tricked my wife last week into not buying me anything for Valentines day, I told her, "Lets not get anything for each other, we are kinda broke anyway, and you know I love you. Its kinda unnessasry." she aggreed.

HAHAHA in your face wife! I bought you Flowers and a card and brought you lunch!!!

HAHAHAHA

marraige is a constant battle for moral supremacy and yesterday I came out ahead.

:^)

Also I have tomorrow off. That will be nice. Hopefully my wife has enough guilt to get up and take the kids to school. (I am trying hard)

HEE HEE.

Also I was thinking of creating a fake blogger ID, I could be some hot chick, post stuff I would never normally say, not have it associated with me at all, and never get any blogger fallout from people I know in real life.

Would be cool. Maybe Ill do that. maybe not. Im pretty lazy most of the time and I have a pile of computers to fix from poeple who just drop them off at my front door, unsolicited (I kid you not). Some of them I dont even know what is wrong with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home