Thursday, February 01, 2007

Why is it that my wife can be as crabby as she likes as often as she likes and I say "thats ok honey, I still love you anyway", and give her hugs and kisses and make her feel better.

BUT

If Im crabby then its all my fault. I get no comforting. Last night I actually got the silent treatment when I tried to apologize for yelling at her for poking me in the belly button. (She cut it with her fingernail the other day when she was poking me in it, so I REALLY dont want it poked until the scab is gone).

I am so mad at her for that. (Giving me the silent treatment, not cutting my belly button).

What a jerk.

Next time she is in her raging momzilla-I-Have-PMS-mode and apologizes for being such a moody bitch I am going to ignore the hell out of her instead of telling her that its ok and I love her and giving her a hug.

This is the opposite of emotional progress.

GRRRR and that makes me even madder. To be the bigger person and let it slide and be a nice guy all the time I have to invalidate my own feelings. Lay down and take emotional abuse.

And it is injustice.

:^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home