Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well, I have decided that life is like so much water that Im trying to hold in my hands and that no matter what I will ever do its just going to keep slipping through my fingers.

My wife was laughing at me last night because we were having a discussion on some of my deeper thoughts.

Such as:

Where do I stop and the world begins? Seems to me that if I didnt observe the world then as far as Im concerned it wouldnt exist. (The world will be there anyway, is what she said back. But Im not convinced, as far as I am concerned the world wouldnt exist anymore.)

Or she thought it was really funny when I said I tried to see how "deep" my self went and appearently it takes a long time to get messages back from that place. I dont see why this is so funny? She laughed her head off for like 5 minutes over that statement.

I also told her that there was no viable way for me to conclusively prove the existance of anything, my job, the world or even herself. That it could be a dream or an illusion or some fantasy created to placate my mind.

She thought that was pretty funny too.

Then Bill Cosby was done on the tonight show and I said we could move on because Bill Cosby actually brought all this on. She then asked "Is it cause Bill Cosby is so old that he reminded of you of these unanswerable questions?"

I said, "No, its because I feel that I have some intrinsic connection to Bill Cosby."

Then we both laughed.

She was laughing because she thought it was a joke. I was laughing because I think its true.

Yeah, Im insane I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home