Monday, March 19, 2007

Sorry about being alittle late with the post.

I had a pretty good weekend. I made some waffles, I made some burgers in the style of "petes fish and chips" In Arizona. It was one of my favorite establishments when I was a teenager (You could get a "monster burger w cheese"(1/3 lb!) there for $1.09, and it was a big burger, with all the trimmins.

MMMMM Yum.

I miss Petes Fish and Chips. :^(

Well sunday my wife made a seafood fetticini and we had crab legs too so that was yummy.

I got a dex tome for my heavy repeater fighter in DDO. (actually my kid (15)pulled it and gave it to me since he doesnt have anyone to use it on.)

I torrented some stuff for my wife, namely ultimate Mahjong 2006. And now I am having a hard time getting her out of the way so I can use my computer.

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home