Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a rotten stinking day at my house yesterday.

you already heard about my intestinal dilemma, Ive been talking to my sister and she says that shes been diagnosed with lactose intolerance.

Im thinking that would explain my problems as well.

i had to take my wife to the emergency room because she got a migraine and started crying all over the place and threatening to vomit. She had to get some of those migraine shots.

And to top everything off-

MY CRAB DIED! :^( /cry!!!!

i put him in the garbage can! /sob!

i think he was just old because I read they only live 1-2 years in captivity and I had him for 6 months...Who knows how old he really was...at least 6 months when I got him...prolly more like 9.

/cry

I dont think Ill get another one, I just dont want to support those poor crabs getting scooped off beaches somewhere. I think its pretty mean.

BUT, on the plus side I did apply for a pretty sweet looking job that is 1.5 miles away (Instead of 60) woohoo!

Now if I just get that job Ill be set. i do happen to know some people on the inside this time.

At any rate have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home