Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today I am going to be picking up and dropping off my new friend Ed, Ed is from California, he is very black. He moved to Mn to get away from the outrageous crime rates in CA and to raise his kids.

Ed is never bothered by anything, his car broke down about 2 weeks ago and he was riding his bike (pedal bike) 25 miles in the -10 degree weather through the snow, and he was still at work on time. Smiling and laughing like it was all some giant joke on him that was really funny. For this reason I love Ed, he is my hero, I wanna be able to smile and laugh no matter how crappy things are. I think Ed is a great role model for that.

So anyway he needs a ride to work and Im going to pick him up right now. Ill tell him you all said hi.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home